Information about Schedule Confirmation
- Payment of tuition and fees confirms registration and reserves student schedule.
- All tuition and fees are due before the first day of the term for ALL credit students. This requirement holds true even if class is scheduled to begin on a different day.
- If tuition and fees are paid online or authorized to be deducted from financial aid, it will NOT be necessary to come to campus to confirm classes.
- If tuition and fees are NOT paid by the deadline, classes will be dropped.
- A late registration fee will be charged for students who register after Late Registration begins.
The Bookstore will be open and will serve students on a first-come, first-serve basis. Students who have their financial aid completely processed will be able to use their financial aid award to purchase books on the first day of class. Instructors will be available for advising and making changes in students’ schedules on the day before the term begins.