- Any and all vehicles driven on OTC property by students, faculty, and staff must have a decal (either permanent or temporary).
- All new students must obtain a FREE initial parking permit (decal) during the first week of their college semester.
- The parking decal must be displayed on the inside, bottom rear, driver’s side window of the vehicle and must be visible at all times while on campus.
- Students driving more than one vehicle will need to purchase an additional permit for each vehicle that will be parked on the OTC campus.
- Temporary decals may be obtained at the front office, Building 100, for emergencies. Temporary passes are available for a maximum of two weeks.
- Trucks, motorcycles, and mopeds must follow the same parking rules and procedures as cars.
- Student parking is marked with white lines.
- Students may NOT park:
- In front of building 100 (reserved for Faculty, Staff, and Visitors)
- In visitor parking spaces
- On unpaved surfaces
- In fire lanes or driveways
- In HANDICAPPED spaces unless their vehicle displays a current handicapped permit marked with the blue and white symbol (Driver of vehicle must be the person for which the handicap permit is issued)
- In spaces marked RESERVED between 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Backwards in any space including pulling through spaces